Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: New guy, here's my car

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Elote Suave smoothlude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    MTV, Georgia
    Age
    38
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    It's stock H23. I'm definately getting tint and wheels. I'm wanting to drop but as most of you already know, the Prelude handles so well straight out of the box, plus I'm going for the sleeper look, also staying N/A at least until I'm moved out of the house so my dad can't tell me what to do
    Let's take some ass and kick some names!

    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2153722

  2. #2
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Duluth
    Age
    38
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    21

    Post

    my dad was being a bitch when i boosted to 10 psi. But now he loves it the guy wants to stay driving the thing. Thats why im never home.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!