Thread: UNITEDOCTANE pics are back!

IA Member

Default UNITEDOCTANE pics are back!

Caffeine&Octane Summer 2013

This was literally the first thing I saw as i arrived at the meet. I knew it was gonna be a good day. This was actually the first time i saw a bugatti in person

This is my first post in a month now. I admit I’ve been very busy with my own car. I’ll be including another article on my experience with driving the shit out of my car on the North Georgia mountains in the following days. That said the turn out at our monthly meet was great. I’m sure most regulars were worried about the rain as its been continuously pouring for the past week, and look at the forecast its gonna be no different this week. It was great to finally have some sun and nice morning out after such bad weather. Im sure everyone else had a good time as well. On a negative note there was this white genesis coupe on the way home that kept peeling out at every light next to me…thats rice bro..Other than that see you guys next month! check us out here Caffeine&Octane Summer 2013 | United Octane
    These E30 race cars gave me chills

Russel again graces us with his NSX

Skylines usually uncommon at C&O, was exited to see them

Included this just because i love miatas especially this generation in this cool paint

Unique paint color on this E92 m3

But this is still one of my favorite colors of all time

It seemed like there was a lot of MATTE painted or wrapped cars that day.

This 964 is a regular and my dream car

Steele’s 240sx…we did a coverage on this car awhile ago. still looks perfect

Looks wise this supra was spot on

Too bad no v160 getrang

I dont think Ive mentioned this to you guys before but I am a HUGE fan of the NT03

I personally prefer the lotus exige in green or black, but this i pretty hot too

Now thats a race car

link to our site Caffeine&Octane Summer 2013 | United Octane

IA Member

forgot to mentions the rest of the pics are here Caffeine&Octane Summer 2013 | United Octane