Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Pics from yesterday..

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Citizen Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Milledgeville
    Posts
    1,885
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleG View Post
    I'm using photobucket editor haha And I'm partially color blind..
    Well in that case I would just stick to the originals and not edit at all.
    twenty-two

  2. #2
    Certified Gearhead KyleG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boostedem1 View Post
    Well in that case I would just stick to the originals and not edit at all.
    Just bored and playing around. Passing time. I appreciate the honest opinions though!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!