Lol
I'm happy with it and that's all that matters. Oh and ps I guess because I don't have"knock off" Dr 20's with that ugly ass 2 step lip I'm not cool. Lmao Yall have a great day!
Lol
I'm happy with it and that's all that matters. Oh and ps I guess because I don't have"knock off" Dr 20's with that ugly ass 2 step lip I'm not cool. Lmao Yall have a great day!
Last edited by ATL*GSR; 09-20-2012 at 10:55 AM.
LOL. So if I think a wheel design is ugly, then getting a knock off would make it look better?
Your logic (read: lack thereof) has me confused. The wheel and any alike are ugly as shit. The design looks ok on some Datsuns. SOME. And OK, not good.
Sinfix, if it makes you feel any better, I couldn't buy a Hayabusa because it'd be a toss up between a 1340 and a gsxr1k (k9/10). They have completely different looks, yet with a similar goal I wouldn't be able to make up my mind.
Sammich, no one is saying it matters, but it's a public forum. I was rear-ended in my eclipse with the seat leaned way back, and now my neck is sore every day. I was given $1800 for injuries, and at the time I thought it was awesome... now it's not worth it. If I have a lazy day on the weekend, I'm out of commission the whole weekend. Only way to prevent it from getting stiff is to move alot, but that makes it sore. Life goes on, but he's a dumbass![]()
'92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx
but does it make yall feel better or higher upper echelon to give the guy flack on something like a 'leaned back seat' like you said, that's something YOU have to deal w/, so if HE gets an injury because of that, he has to deal with it. but here's some shocking info, people get injuries everyday in accidents sitting the right way that they have to deal w/ for life.
No, it can be MY issue when these layback gangsters can't properly control his vehicle in a situation that requires an aggressive maneuver.
If you really want to argue safety on him, you're sadly mistaken if you think you're just as safe in that position versus a proper seating position.
Proper seating is one of if not the most important things when driving a car.