Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: jpt's Genesis Coupe 3.8

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Andy Carter Photo Nerdsrock22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Macon
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,591
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firby911 View Post
    I like this car. What lense did you use on these andy?
    I rented the Nikon 70-200 2.8 VRII. It was glorious.

  2. #2
    Corbin.W Photo firby911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    statesboro
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,083
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdsrock22 View Post
    I rented the Nikon 70-200 2.8 VRII. It was glorious.
    I bet,the pictures came out great

  3. #3
    Senior Member | IA Veteran boostedb16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    paint booth
    Age
    51
    Posts
    7,172
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdsrock22 View Post
    I rented the Nikon 70-200 2.8 VRII. It was glorious.
    if you get a chance, buy the sigma 70-200 OS 2.8. i have shot with two nikon 70-200's and this lens/well my copy puts those to shame.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!