Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: Old School on that ass!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Black & Gold Captain-Obvious™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Duluth, GA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,939
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge® View Post
    No sir. Technically, it is springs. Or was springs ( I removed them completely for that ultimate low). This car had MacPherson struts all the way around. Nothing under there resembled any sort of leaf suspension. And I can accept the honesty about the car. Not everyone is into the older wagons. And it wasn't a professionally done car by any means. Generation gap may be it. Either way, you have a right to your opinion. I just thank you for presenting it in a respectful way, sir.
    I was saying that coils and leafs are both springs. Just different forms. I wasn't making a comment on whether your car had one or the other because honestly I had no idea.

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain-Obvious™ View Post
    I was saying that coils and leafs are both springs. Just different forms. I wasn't making a comment on whether your car had one or the other because honestly I had no idea.
    Oh, haha, my bad, then. Yeah, that car had leafs. It surprised me when I got under there back then. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!