I got a PM from Barrett racer...AKA..."95S14"
----------------------------------------------------
95S14
NOOB Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: At your moms house.
Posts: 30


hey fagboy...

You really want your fucking ass kicked? goddamn your fucking gay, your fake! thats why i dont like you. You can talk all the shit you want but when someone else does you freak the fuck out! chill fag...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Good lord fella, Can you not remember anything??? You started this man!
You really are running on a short wick, and just think everyone is out to get you.
lol....How in the hell am I fake, what did I do to make you think that.

The one I dont get is when you said """You can talk all the shit you want but when someone else does you freak the fuck out!"""
Stop being an idiot and look at my post right after you insulted us! Does it look like I lost it and freaked out.... do you not see those post, or is the same as it always has been...dont understand that none of us are out to get you!
Im not gonna say grow up, or get a life or any of that crap, But dude... Just look at the things you said on this site about our site and our site about this site!!


HAHA... I freak out...

Oh and nice PM!