Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: This Asians first Honda

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member AMD_Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,334
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    good luck with the camber..!! nice though..

  2. #2
    Certified Gearhead Rsporty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Douglasville, Ga.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    819
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    FWEEET!
    Man, that body looks to be in great condition.
    Especially with the way black shows flaws.
    I'm diggin' the way you're thinking about the changes you plan to make, too.
    Damn some "stance"!
    Just call me DAD!

  3. #3
    all gold everything silverDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    vanilla sky.
    Posts
    3,254
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    dang looks like you need cp-r's pm me.

  4. #4
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    buford
    Age
    38
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I got sum blades wana trade lmk

  5. #5
    2SL0W4U AZN_Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,080
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohzek-nyce View Post
    I got sum blades wana trade lmk
    I would LOVE some CP-R's or blades.
    (919): so I was just driving high and I stopped to let a pinecone cross the road because I thought it was a hedgehog.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!