tony is the man detailed my civic when we traded it in dealer commented on how crisp it was even after the 7 hour drive there
tony is the man detailed my civic when we traded it in dealer commented on how crisp it was even after the 7 hour drive there
Originally Posted by slovic
best of 14.2 back N/A
Megan single and gutted out box
hunt for boost again
Hopefully long enough to keep me looking fresh for IA! Thank goodness for a garage and people to bum rides off of.lol
I can shoot you a pm
The man is good!
And thanks for all of the compliments, guys. Im happy with how she turned out.
just wish you had the pics of the baseball sized dent on your passenger fender lol no one would have believed I got that out lol
Paintless Dent Removal TechnicianCondemnant quod non intellegunt
pics sent
Paintless Dent Removal TechnicianCondemnant quod non intellegunt
I'm about to save post and tag on FB lol
Paintless Dent Removal TechnicianCondemnant quod non intellegunt