Originally Posted by andrewu dont be a dick thats my sister and jess ur pics suck i knew it.
when i hear "JDM" i think about 1998 and FF SQUAD. the originators BABIES "R" US crew
Originally Posted by r_Senik i knew it. don't hate
EL
Originally Posted by r_Senik yay a type r....with moldings, sunroof, four lugs....yay! jk i bet a hundred dollars it is owned by a chick! Originally Posted by andrewu dont be a dick thats my sister and jess ur pics suck Originally Posted by r_Senik i knew it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!! I WAS ROLLING!!!! dang, maybe its just me but I thought that was freakin hilarious!
My Build Thread http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...e-build-thread
Originally Posted by Drummerboy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!! I WAS ROLLING!!!! dang, maybe its just me but I thought that was freakin hilarious! it wasnt really that funny...
Originally Posted by Drummerboy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!! I WAS ROLLING!!!! dang, maybe its just me but I thought that was freakin hilarious! lol? i dont get it.
97 Del Sol VTEC
Forum Rules