Results 1 to 40 of 54

Thread: New car

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    jort enthusiast alpine_aw11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    kangarooster meadows
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,382
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Saturns are straight cars man. If they had better aftermarket support things would be a lot different. What are your plans?

  2. #2
    I'm probably wrong alex14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stockbridge
    Posts
    875
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gtsxtt View Post
    Thanks man. S series didnt come with ecotecs though. Sleeper FTW. I plan on supercharging it. It's just the car I was looking for.
    I wish they did. LLo's are great motors too though. Mine had 176k when I sold it and it ran like new.
    Quote Originally Posted by alpine_aw11 View Post
    Saturns are straight cars man. If they had better aftermarket support things would be a lot different. What are your plans?
    VERY true. When your aftermarket support is other members on a forum, its pretty difficult sometimes.
    2000 Integra GSR-Sold
    1989 Civic sedan "The Rolls"-Sold
    1988 Civic sedan "The Dookie"
    1998 Corvette- Daily Duty

  3. #3
    Anti-Rice gtsxtt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Cannon AFB, NM
    Age
    35
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alpine_aw11 View Post
    Saturns are straight cars man. If they had better aftermarket support things would be a lot different. What are your plans?
    I'm gonna go with a Cobalt SS exhaust. not sure what kind yet. I'm also gonna piece together a supercharger kit from an SS. Throw in some cams. If that's not enough then I'll see where it goes after that.
    1988 Supra N/A 5spd SLOW

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!