Quote Originally Posted by semitas View Post
looks MUUUUUUUUUUCHO mejor than that primer on it, i love how it came out
Quote Originally Posted by pr8yr View Post
love the color yo.
Quote Originally Posted by Glade View Post
success!
thanks folks

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so that was YOUR car! looks great homie!
thanks do, all i have todo now is pics of me standing on it lol. just kinding lol,
Quote Originally Posted by Captain-Obvious™ View Post
Yeah, um.... You guys owe me some vogue silver metallic now. Because that was totally mine.
ummmmmm....i have no idea what youre talking bout, "runs and hides"

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdsrock22 View Post
I don't usually say much about EG's and such on here (as they usually all just look the same to me), but this car is awesome. If I saw this at a meet, I would remember it. Well done dude.
preciate it man. th

thanks for dfa comments