Results 1 to 40 of 60

Thread: ///M Changes about to happen.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    325is NJSC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Buford
    Age
    40
    Posts
    261
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    I definitely like the 2nd pic rims the best. What are the plans under the hood?
    that's how I roll

  2. #2
    Don like 2 prof reed
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ATL and Baton Rouge
    Posts
    2,540
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    I think you'll need to get your car professionally detailed/clay bared etc. to look nearly as good as the paint on that car. You'll also need the brakes, and the kirk rollbar, which is descent (I have one in my car) but if I could go back i'd have TRM build me one. This car is modded which choice/authentic parts, if you try to save money you won't come close
    Alpha-N /// Youtube - NASA - PCA - BMW CCA - Chin

  3. #3
    OG Member/Supporter OG-Skinny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Turbo City USA
    Posts
    4,013
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnURleft View Post
    I think you'll need to get your car professionally detailed/clay bared etc. to look nearly as good as the paint on that car. You'll also need the brakes, and the kirk rollbar, which is descent (I have one in my car) but if I could go back i'd have TRM build me one. This car is modded which choice/authentic parts, if you try to save money you won't come close
    The picture posted of My M was when someone before me owned it. I've done the best I can to get the scratches out with help from a friend who does $700 hand details for Ferrari and Lambo of Atlanta. The front, we didn't even bother becuase that gay flag thingy will have to be sanded off and the front hood, bumper, fenders are so pitted it's best to just get it all repaired and re-sprayed. Leng is looking to be Busy here come the end of summer!

    And going from a Civic to this, I know it was going to be more for parts, WAY MORE. Funny thing though, replacement parts are about the same or cheaper for this than an integra/civic. My insurance went down too. Lulz.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!