Quote Originally Posted by Glides View Post
Rofl are you REALLY this stupid? Or just REALLY misinformed? You really need to ask people around here who I am, what i've done and what cars i've owned before you start clowning on my "Hard Work" over the years.

But then again, you are 22, so I guess I can't expect too much from you. This is what happens when parents let their children go round the Interweb unsupervised.

If you see any of my cars at a meet, please feel free to come up and inspect them. We can discuss the rust at length, the braking systems and other interesting factoids about them. You should be able to hold your own, I mean...your car Is more reliable than all 4 of mine put together right?
I don't really care who you are and what you've done, I'm just bsing with you, man. This is entertainment to me, nothing more nothing less. Anyway, it's about time for me to take my midterm so later, dudes.