Results 1 to 40 of 58

Thread: mmmmm...Spoon CR-Z.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    YR88 Win! Romeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Middle Ga.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,007
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    YES!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    I try so hard to like the CR-Z but just can't. That looks okay, though.

  3. #3
    Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,327
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Doesn't really get my attention.

  4. #4
    MI55ILE Mantooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Changes weekly.
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,480
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    I love every subtle modification, sans the wheels. They aren't horrible, but I would have chosen something a little milder. Oh, and I can't get past the Prius caricature.
    Your sig gave me a seizure.

    - IA Management

    www.facebook.com/wes.monteith

    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

    "I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!" -Mike Tyson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!