Results 1 to 33 of 33

Thread: Anyone know this guy?? (E36 M3 Content)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Long Live GM! :^o
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Alpharetta
    Age
    43
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    For a second there I thought it was the 325 that I put on some CSL replicas and s drives on...I remember it cause I pulled those wheels off it. Same color too...well more purple-ish.

  2. #2
    FLOSSIN' MR.EM1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,377
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopherr View Post
    For a second there I thought it was the 325 that I put on some CSL replicas and s drives on...I remember it cause I pulled those wheels off it. Same color too...well more purple-ish.
    im sure its the same car bc he has CSL's on it now..
    FL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!