Results 1 to 40 of 44

Thread: I got that good good..... HRE content

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    PURP-a-trader PURP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    13,880
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CeOTiO8 View Post
    Eva Mendes Sexy.... Looks good Purp... No pics with it on the car?
    Thanks... Not yet... I won't post pics of my car till I get a few other things taken care of..
    Quote Originally Posted by PURP View Post
    A g00n... is a real life thing. It walks, talks, and shits. A goblin is a fictional character that isn't real life. It's FAKE..... like rotas, y0. Hope that helps.

  2. #2
    *NY Driver* CeOTiO8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In your girl
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,044
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PURP View Post
    Thanks... Not yet... I won't post pics of my car till I get a few other things taken care of..
    OK cool

    PROUD SUPPORTER OF BAM-TECH WTF?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!