Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 161 to 200 of 289

Thread: 240's

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Mr. G-Spot S13_Chody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    single cam FTMFW!!



    coupes are too sexy



    F-M-G-A! getting another one so so soon!


  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    29,397
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Yeah they are...when they're clean lol.

  3. #3
    to slow for u HypnoToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    southside
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,605
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Yeah they are...when they're clean lol.
    lol,when does that happen.

  4. #4
    I keep it real. AFSil80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Savannah
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    lol,when does that happen.
    Not often enough, unfortunately.
    -91 240SX -- CA18 Power...SOLD, now terrorizing the streets of Alabama

  5. #5
    to slow for u HypnoToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    southside
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,605
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
    Not often enough, unfortunately.
    my coupe is decent,...no dents and all of it is one color,guess im ahead of the game,lol.

  6. #6
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    @thens!!!!! fools
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,614
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    YOUR CAR IS SEX THOUGH

  7. #7
    I keep it real. AFSil80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Savannah
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Talkin about coupes, haha! I've owned 5 fastbacks, and I don't ever plan on owning a coupe!
    -91 240SX -- CA18 Power...SOLD, now terrorizing the streets of Alabama

  8. #8
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    @thens!!!!! fools
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,614
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    HATCHES FTW

  9. #9
    I keep it real. AFSil80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Savannah
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Actually I take back what I just said...sort of.

    I'd only own one type of S13 coupe. It has to be a yellow/brown two-tone, and I'd like it to have the factor luggage rack on the trunk. Silvia front, CA18 power, crushed to the ground on some old skool Hoshinos. DONE. I'd sell my car if it meant being able to put something like that together.

    *hint hint, Voya*
    -91 240SX -- CA18 Power...SOLD, now terrorizing the streets of Alabama

  10. #10
    TOYOTA TACOMA!!!! 1990wade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BETWEEN MACON AND DUBLIN
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,778
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    nice cars man





    I DRIVE A TRUCK THEREFORE MY DICK IS BIGGER THAN YOURS....

  11. #11
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    @thens!!!!! fools
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,614
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    yep yep yep

  12. #12
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    @thens!!!!! fools
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,614
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    don't start an argument in this thread and get it locked bitch

  13. #13
    .:driftMechaniks:com:. down_shift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Marietta
    Posts
    1,353
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    sil80's are ugly. do something that is hella played out or just plain ugly.

  14. #14
    Eurotrash
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in my own little world
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    20

    Default










  15. #15
    Eurotrash
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in my own little world
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    And this is one sweet ass ride.




  16. #16
    J.R
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Down South
    Age
    36
    Posts
    803
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    NICE!!!

  17. #17
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    29,397
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Hottest 240 ever.


  18. #18
    Eurotrash
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in my own little world
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Hottest 240 ever.
    I thought it was pretty sharp myself.

  19. #19
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Hottest 240 ever.

    Lolol. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  20. #20
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    @thens!!!!! fools
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,614
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    fuck more more more

  21. #21
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    @thens!!!!! fools
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,614
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    So QD do have a 240 that you find favorable?

  22. #22
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhadleyh View Post
    So QD do have a 240 that you find favorable?
    No, lolol. Aside from any Civic made after 1991, the 240 is the ugliest car to roam the Earth. Well maybe not the ugliest, but I find them highly undesirable. Some are ok looking, but I have honestly never stopped to look at one at a meet or show or anything. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  23. #23
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    @thens!!!!! fools
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,614
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge® View Post
    No, lolol. Aside from any Civic made after 1991, the 240 is the ugliest car to roam the Earth. Well maybe not the ugliest, but I find them highly undesirable. Some are ok looking, but I have honestly never stopped to look at one at a meet or show or anything. Later, QD.
    Well to each his own I guess lol. I got one and Im liking it so far. Plus it's nice having me something RWD for a change.

  24. #24
    Eurotrash
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in my own little world
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge® View Post
    No, lolol. Aside from any Civic made after 1991, the 240 is the ugliest car to roam the Earth. Well maybe not the ugliest, but I find them highly undesirable. Some are ok looking, but I have honestly never stopped to look at one at a meet or show or anything. Later, QD.


  25. #25
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allmotorEJ8 View Post
    No what?

    And yeah, jhad. "Too each his own." I see them as fanboi cars. I'm naturally an old car person, so that plays a role in my dislike for them as well, lolol. Not clowning on you for yours at all. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  26. #26
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    @thens!!!!! fools
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,614
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge® View Post
    No what?

    And yeah, jhad. "Too each his own." I see them as fanboi cars. I'm naturally an old car person, so that plays a role in my dislike for them as well, lolol. Not clowning on you for yours at all. Later, QD.

    Im going to stray far away from the fanboy scene that it has become but yeah. I hope I will be putting a ls1 in this one. I don't like drifting, and the car will be used for drag racing. No dildo shiftnobs for me or crazy offset with stretched tires and over pulled fenders.

  27. #27
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allmotorEJ8 View Post
    Again, I ask, no what? Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  28. #28
    Eurotrash
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in my own little world
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge® View Post
    Again, I ask, no what? Later, QD.
    If you don't like them why stop in this thread to check them out and make a stupid comment. Later...

  29. #29
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    @thens!!!!! fools
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,614
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Oh and if anyone has a spare good condition driver seat pm me I need one. Mine is falling apart.

  30. #30
    Eurotrash
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in my own little world
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    20

    Default








  31. #31
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    29,397
    Rep Power
    67

    Default










  32. #32
    .:driftMechaniks:com:. down_shift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Marietta
    Posts
    1,353
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    this thread is played out as 240s.

  33. #33
    I keep it real. AFSil80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Savannah
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by down_shift View Post
    this thread is played out as 240s.
    Yup. Still not as gay as a Sileighty, though.
    -91 240SX -- CA18 Power...SOLD, now terrorizing the streets of Alabama

  34. #34
    to slow for u HypnoToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    southside
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,605
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
    Yup. Still not as gay as a Sileighty, though.
    agreed,im doing a C4 conversion on mine.

  35. #35
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    29,397
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    All 240's are going to hell!


  36. #36
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    29,397
    Rep Power
    67

    Default




















  37. #37
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    @thens!!!!! fools
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,614
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    that white kouki s14 looks like it's hauling ass

  38. #38
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    29,397
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Justin make a lip like on the silver S13.

  39. #39
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    @thens!!!!! fools
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,614
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Thats pretty badass but I don't think it would serve a purpose enough for drag racing.

  40. #40
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    29,397
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    True dat.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!