Results 1 to 40 of 55

Thread: October Varsity Pics : ))

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    suwanee, ga
    Age
    35
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    OH LOOK MY OLD MIATA.

    Ray, do something to make it not look exactly like it did when I gave it to you.
    dude! ive been doing that! haha, the wheels, the lights, im painting it soon hopefully. do you like how its coming along? what are you racing these days?

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    29,397
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rayray934 View Post
    dude! ive been doing that! haha, the wheels, the lights, im painting it soon hopefully. do you like how its coming along? what are you racing these days?
    Well take the roll bar padding off at least lol, the purple and black is my color scheme, I'll put it on my BMW. I am racing two BMW's next year. I saw you at Road Atlanta today, I would have said hi but was in a rush to grab lunch.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!