Results 1 to 40 of 48

Thread: is this bad?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    IA FIT Member DB4LYFE ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NW Boonies
    Posts
    5,937
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    damn...

    ~DB4LYFE
    07 Honda GD3


  2. #2
    I.A's dyslexia kid Tree's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    about this far.
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,539
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DB4LYFE ™ View Post
    damn...

    ~DB4LYFE
    i know rightt.. and now my jack is fucked up. god hates me
    I♥my ruckus
    You're the trashiest thing this side of the Mississippi.
    Ghetto Fab: For kids on a fucking budget
    ~Lagg Squad~
    <turbo negros>
    I put the sexy in dyslexia.
    R.I.P steven bond....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!