Results 1 to 40 of 51

Thread: Newest pics of my EP.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I <3 My EP!! EP3Hatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pike County
    Age
    47
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissCourtney View Post
    ooops. ^^^ blame it on him! lol
    no i havent really looked into it yet, my bf printed off the parts from a site and we went to honda. the prices on the sheet were better then honda. ill see about getting the website. honda wants $30 for one nut. blahhh blahhh blahhh. want a carbon fiber hood?
    Its ok. I don't know what that guy was talking about. I priced all the stuff from Son's in McDonough for less than $30. How much do you want for the hood?

  2. #2
    CanIRedLineYourCar? MissCourtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Georgia
    Age
    36
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EP3Hatch View Post
    Its ok. I don't know what that guy was talking about. I priced all the stuff from Son's in McDonough for less than $30. How much do you want for the hood?
    really i went to hennessy in woodstock and they wanted $30 for one thing out of 4. $250, its in good condition
    2000 Civic - Sold
    2002 EP3 - Sold
    2004 Acura TL

  3. #3
    I <3 My EP!! EP3Hatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pike County
    Age
    47
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissCourtney View Post
    really i went to hennessy in woodstock and they wanted $30 for one thing out of 4. $250, its in good condition
    Wow that is crazy. I got the part list from k-series.com and then call around and looked on the web. Everything came out to like $25 or $26. I will let you know about the hood. Got any pics of it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!