HOLY SHIT11111!!!!!!oneelevenoneelevenoneoneoneone..... DAMN!
me love it long time...
Val RIP![]()
Originally Posted by Halfwit
no its "me rove it rong time" u plic!Originally Posted by theskinnyone
![]()
wow that is beautiful
So sessi
Val For President
R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..
ASAP N.E. Chapter VP
No more supra
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
NIKON Squad member| NikonD40
wow. gorgeous.
Im gonna......
Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
'15 Chevy SS
'16 K7 SXL SWP
www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1
R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08
wow!!! thats sick...and is that a girl driving it? even hotter!!!![]()
Originally Posted by Nittanys1
guy is driving, girl is a passenger
WOW great heebity jeebities, thats the hottest 6 period
G.C.C.F.P.W.D.W.T.L.G till I die
wow. i'd hit it.
:idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Thats freaking hot, i can't wait to see a m6 done right, that would be amazing.
yep I love beamers
"Rides" I dont discriminate
95Accord*stolen*01Tiburon*sold*93Altima*sold*91Rx7 *sold 98GrandCherokee*traded*91Supra Turbo targa*sold*91Bonnieville*sold*05Caravan sxt*traded*05Durango*sold*95Neon*sold*95Civic EX coupe*traded*01Jetta VR6*traded*05Mustang Conv*sold*92SC400*sold*96Roadmaster*sold 90Accordlx*sold*
91Accord Ex *sold*90Nissan 240sx *daily driver*06 Dodge Magnum leased *95j30*sold 86 gmc jimmy current 00 ES300 current *85 S10 Blazer(v8) dd
badass
Leisa and Val May You Rest In Peace!
362 WHP
401 WTQ NO NITROUS
That almost looks like a g35...Very hot
![]()
♥
Not by near or far.... The 6 series is the absolute hottest coupe/convertible in its class. Its too bad the M6 isn't available in a manual....Originally Posted by fawk_you
G37s 6MT/coupe
you know I saw a black one and kind of thought the same thing, except its MUCH wider and looks way better.. but the lines are similar. Either way I think I've found my new dream car.. hmmm M6 or GT-R.Originally Posted by fawk_you
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I would even sell my car for that. On my wish list with a year or two!
sexy
Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?
that thing is farkin hot
Canon Nutswinger:
Canon XS
18-55mm
55-250mm
50mm USM
EuroProjekts cars are truly badass
trythefly
-----------------------
looks very G35ish now that you mention it....other than that one angle though i really don't see it
damn . that car is gangsta !
Sexiest Bimmer evar.
My 2001 Acura 3.2CL Type-S
Val for president!
Yes, I would have voted for her.
In loving memory of Valerie Antranikian.
that IS the sexiest thing BMW has come out withand i agree brett!! imma splooge everywhere tooo
If You Aint Blowin You Aint Goin!!!
"So, Lone Star. Now you see that evil will always triumph...because good is dumb."
i saw a girl driving one downtown on monday...silver one with like 5 inch lip in rear and 3 in front!!
its the bombay, Beeeeemers rule
mike vick's 6 series looks exactly like that except grey, its purdy
sooooooooooooooo sexy
I want a 6 series so bad. And def, in black!
Kelly B.
![]()