CLEAN BRO
CLEAN BRO
Originally Posted by nismo_92
actually I stated the car had just gotten rained on, and needs to be washed...so I;m not really sure what you;re talking about clean?
Who knows?
READ THE THREAD. I know it had a flat tire lolOriginally Posted by Humphries
Who knows?
to be annoying?Originally Posted by Humphries
Who knows?
looks really good man
Thats definitely sensor dust.
And it looks like he tried to do a multiple exposure HDR. Check out the tree infront of the house
Yeah, I took 5 shots with varying exposures on a tripod, but the wind was blowing a little bit, so the slow shutter speed on a couple shots blurred the tree.Originally Posted by hotshot
Who knows?
very nice!
i'd lower it a tad more
it's still stock height, i will be installing lowering springs soon.Originally Posted by toxxxic
Who knows?
Wheels are hot brother, car is coming along awesome![]()
Chris did post pics of the bad ass ice install Alex did??
NextLevel innovations
2003 Evolution VIII
1995 Civic SI LS Swap DD
member of Gripstars, Baltimore, MD
can you send me my license plate back
it's been a while..
....I mailed it back over a week agoOriginally Posted by AnclyT
You still haven't gotten it?!
Who knows?
i just received it today, it says it was shipped out yesterdayOriginally Posted by Identity_Crisis
sounds about right..
i dunno what caused the delay. my fiance took it to work and mailed it out from there, that could have been the isue. Either way I apoligize for any inconvenience it may have caused, but I'm glad you have it in your hands now.Originally Posted by AnclyT
Who knows?
whoa! how did i miss this thread?!
Looking great man! I want gold wheels also...
Thank you thank you sir! PM me I may know where a good deal on some wheels is for ya!Originally Posted by Homer Simpson
Who knows?
Looks good man!![]()
JJSPEC Racing
"He who judges a book by its cover will soon be staring at taillights."
looks quite nice, a lil drop in the front would be even nicer but i know it may hurt the ride.....i slammed my old one but it did make it ride a lil harsher but sometimes you have to sacrifice the ride for looks but its all in what you're looking for![]()
00 GSR 13.33@114 (355/304), 92 LX 5.0(twin somethings), 02 MTI(TX) ZO7 427 (540/518)sold, bmw 318w/2jz(driftn), 93 Supra TT Hardtop, 04 ford excursion, 55 chevy cruiser
MabletonSpeedShop member
MCE Mafia supporting member
honored to be MCE Dec'08 rotm
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RNQN9i4Be-kvette mtn run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjgbxbGyN5A poopra 1st 9sec 1/4
Great looking pictures babe!
The GIRL that actually has a clue.... :boobies:
2004 Pontiac GTO 5.7 T56
2003 Honda Accord V6
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4
"Who Gives a Fuck?" Crew member #003
looks nice...warner robins is coming up little by little. lol
shoulds got 17x9 all around +22 et
NIKOND80
PG+K
This is my fiance's car, and I didn't want to go with any aggressive wheels, because she uses this car as a daily, so slamming it down on hellaflush rims with stretched tires and modifying the fenders wasn't really an option, because of the likelihood of something getting messed up.Originally Posted by burke420
Who knows?
Looks pretty good. Can't wait to see it after you put on those lowering springs. You should also add factory front lip ASAP!
G37s 6MT/coupe
Agreed, I'm going to order the lowering springs ASAFP, and as soon as I find a good deal on a lip it will be mine!Originally Posted by sprix!
Who knows?