Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Porsche "Widomaker"

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    AmbitiousButRubbish EJ25RUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Age
    39
    Posts
    15,152
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    I think they were going for Gulf Oil colors but they are inaccurate. The blue has to be lighter.


  2. #2
    The Green Jeep STI101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dunwoody
    Age
    39
    Posts
    789
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJ25RUN
    I think they were going for Gulf Oil colors but they are inaccurate. The blue has to be lighter.


    Nice sig

  3. #3
    Jay G. 1439/2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Location, Location...
    Posts
    6,375
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJ25RUN
    I think they were going for Gulf Oil colors but they are inaccurate. The blue has to be lighter.


    I thought that too at first but look at the first pic when its in the light. It's right it just looks darker in the shade. I have a friend with a gulf blue 930 and it does the same thing.

  4. #4
    AmbitiousButRubbish EJ25RUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Age
    39
    Posts
    15,152
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1439/2000
    I thought that too at first but look at the first pic when its in the light. It's right it just looks darker in the shade. I have a friend with a gulf blue 930 and it does the same thing.
    Maybe. I've never seen a real Gulf Oil car in the shade so...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!