Results 1 to 33 of 33

Thread: My '94 MR2 Turbo

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    "She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I don't know, ask Bob.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,349
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XLR8NMr2
    Looking good rich, we need another moutain run soon hows the ct27 treating you? you break into 12's yet?
    Funny you should mention the mountain run......A bunch of MR2's are going October 9th. Check the link.

    http://www.mr2board.com/forums/calen...=2005-10-9&c=1

    I love the CT27, it is running strong. I am currently putting down 240 rwhp @ 14 psi and am trying to get my ST205 A2W IC installed so that I can go to 17 psi. That should put me close to 270 rwhp and should also be into the mid-12's.

    I hope to see you this weekend at the mountain run....
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

  2. #2
    A day late, a buck short Buford®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Starin' at the world through my rear-view.
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,997
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by richw131
    I love the CT27, it is running strong. I am currently putting down 240 rwhp @ 14 psi and am trying to get my ST205 A2W IC installed so that I can go to 17 psi. That should put me close to 270 rwhp and should also be into the mid-12's.

    I hope to see you this weekend at the mountain run....
    You'll probably think I'm a moron.... But where do you put the IC on an MR2? ( know for a fact that 1439/2000 will call me stupid). I just don't know much about MR2's.
    My 2001 Acura 3.2CL Type-S


    Val for president!
    Yes, I would have voted for her.
    In loving memory of Valerie Antranikian.

  3. #3
    "She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I don't know, ask Bob.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,349
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford
    You'll probably think I'm a moron.... But where do you put the IC on an MR2? ( know for a fact that 1439/2000 will call me stupid). I just don't know much about MR2's.
    The stock location is just behind the passanger side air vent. The stock one is an A2A IC. I will be installing an A2W IC out of the JDM ST205 Celica, which goes right on top of the engine.
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!