Results 1 to 40 of 85

Thread: GAME FUCKING OVER

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    ^^ Guess you've never had a car fast enough to need an auto tranny. LOL. You can't shift faster than an automatic Brian Spilner. Ask Clark.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  2. #2
    Low-n-Slow iEvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Gnett
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    ^^ Guess you've never had a car fast enough to need an auto tranny. LOL. You can't shift faster than an automatic Brian Spilner. Ask Clark.
    lol

  3. #3
    ( . )( . ) inmymouth _Christian_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Dunwoody/Sandy Springs
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,631
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    ^^ Guess you've never had a car fast enough to need an auto tranny. LOL. You can't shift faster than an automatic Brian Spilner. Ask Clark.
    Yeah, 600hp means you NEED an auto. LOL. Yes I know the auto is faster in a straight line, and NO I don't care. My Eclipse is fast, I've just had problems spinning out lately while topping out. You think I need NOS?

    Quote Originally Posted by tdurr
    ^^ i thought he was talking about the over used ugly ass circle they call a steering wheel.

    but i still dont like autos.
    I was actually talking about all that beautiful plastic.


  4. #4
    IA's Pedo-cord tdurr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Fayco
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,563
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Christian_
    I was actually talking about all that beautiful plastic.
    oh my bad. lol the quality looks top notch! better then my lil bros G.I. Joe even!

    Save ur engines!
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    The internet: It's not just for Porn anymore.

  5. #5
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    29,397
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    ^^ Guess you've never had a car fast enough to need an auto tranny. LOL. You can't shift faster than an automatic Brian Spilner. Ask Clark.
    I guess you never shifted a car fast enough to benefit from a manual tranny.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!