Results 1 to 40 of 87

Thread: GENESIS COUPE!!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default

    Yeah I will. But unfortunately, there is no way to get hands on the real deal HID from the Genesis unless someone crashes which I dont want so this is temp.

  2. #2
    I'd wrap that. OTG Signs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    2,336
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Asian
    Yeah I will. But unfortunately, there is no way to get hands on the real deal HID from the Genesis unless someone crashes which I dont want so this is temp.
    I wouldn't put stock HID's in either. Someone on an HID forum (such as hidplanet) will be willing to put proper projectors in it before anyone else does.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OTG Signs
    I wouldn't put stock HID's in either. Someone on an HID forum (such as hidplanet) will be willing to put proper projectors in it before anyone else does.
    Yeah sigh. I want to do it but Id rather have the genuine HID from Hyundai then retrofits from TSX with E46 Shrouds. I would do that but I bet I can get it cheaper and easier when buying the real deal.

  4. #4
    I'd wrap that. OTG Signs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    2,336
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Asian
    Yeah sigh. I want to do it but Id rather have the genuine HID from Hyundai then retrofits from TSX with E46 Shrouds. I would do that but I bet I can get it cheaper and easier when buying the real deal.
    Fair enough. Glad you have an idea of what's going on unlike most import owners.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OTG Signs
    Fair enough. Glad you have an idea of what's going on unlike most import owners.
    Yeah I know there's glare but Ill try to reduce it as much as possible. Until the blacked out headlights with the HIDs are available. MMM.

  6. #6
    Is not the father Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,841
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Asian
    Yeah I will. But unfortunately, there is no way to get hands on the real deal HID from the Genesis unless someone crashes which I dont want so this is temp.
    Personally, i think as long as your not blinding people, drop in HID's in halogen housings look really good. Congrats on the new purchase! i hope your happy with it


    courtesy of whoever posted this before I stole it.

    Da Nastyist Whipz Member #9

    "Muh fuggas don kno, got dat gangsta green biniss maikin tha dirtlegs say HAY. Da Naystiezt whipz, rillis crew in da A"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!