Results 1 to 40 of 70

Thread: Prelude and Civic at sunset

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    29,397
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Damn that Prelude is ugly.

  2. #2
    BB6er IMPORTchic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    N. GA
    Posts
    2,404
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett
    Damn that Prelude is ugly.
    .........

    Better than that miata!



    lol

  3. #3
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    29,397
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IMPORTchic
    .........

    Better than that miata!



    lol
    I'm just kidding I like that body style most lol. And yeah it is better then my car.

  4. #4
    BB6er IMPORTchic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    N. GA
    Posts
    2,404
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett
    I'm just kidding I like that body style most lol. And yeah it is better then my car.
    Andd......the motor runs.....




    lol jk

  5. #5
    resident honda hater redrumracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,983
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IMPORTchic
    Andd......the motor runs.....




    lol jk
    but yours really does and his doesnt.

  6. #6
    BB6er IMPORTchic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    N. GA
    Posts
    2,404
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redrumracer
    but yours really does and his doesnt.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IMPORTchic
    .........

    Better than that miata!



    lol
    Even if she's my Prelude sister...I feel sorry for that Prelude. Seriously I feel sorry. I mean... yeah.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!