1000g's 1000k same thing you knew what i was talking bout.Originally Posted by cgEvan
1000g's 1000k same thing you knew what i was talking bout.Originally Posted by cgEvan
My Bad....
Originally Posted by 2slowracing
1000g's and 1000k would be the same thing, 1,000,000
Are you seriously that retarded?
And if you're so paid, why are you driving a stock D series EJ with ugly ass rims you got "on tha lo lo" that you won't replace with real volks or some decent looking wheels? Please tell me this is your POS car and you really have a built Supra MK4, FD, and Z06, since you are so paid.
'92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx
It's Called Saving Money....Car is Payed Off. No Need 2 Put Money In A Single Cam The Call Is DD/Work Car.Originally Posted by cgEvan
Im Getting My *2000 JDM Honda Integra Type r RHD* late of 09 or MAYBE As Soon As Summer Time.
Oh And I Will Be Payed Here Coming Up Summertime 15,000 Signing Bonus after taxes im looking at 11,500.....You See Anybody Giving You 12,000 In your Near furture ill answer that 4 You........NO![]()
![]()
And College Is FREE ........Ill Type That Again *****FREE*****
My Bad....
Originally Posted by 2slowracing
I know a little something about saving money and spending it wisely.
I don't care what you will have in the future, I have 4 cars now... let me repeat, I don't give a shit about what you don't have.
You won't see anyone giving me 12,000 but you also won't see me being a little bitch boy. I also don't need anyone handing me money for the hell of it.
I got paid $2,000 to go to college, though. So... yea. Cool that it was free for you, but free < +2000
'92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx