Results 1 to 40 of 118

Thread: my ek hatch

Threaded View

  1. #11
    IA.COM Founder.
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,251
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shane94
    So what your saying is that body kit's look better then stock parts or jdm parts? If so there's something wrong in your head and your old car is a RICER and it was ugly as f@ck!!!!

    And any ways
    jdm_civic_man88
    car looks ok, but keep up the work!!!


    lol.. I never said my old car looked better then any of the hatting JDM nut swingers in this thread.

    ..
    You guys are lucky is december and In a friendly mood.

    I love clean cars.. BTW the rear, sideskirts and Wing on my old EK were MUGEN.. ORIGINAL. But I never sweat that shit..

    "HEY LOOK AT MY NEW JDM COIN HOLDER" Thats all you JDM Nut swingers do.. Look "pretty in parking lots"

    Obviously you dont know me.. Yes, Obviously I dont know you either and what cars you have worked on or own..

    I played around with a few cars... I'm actually old in this "game" to loose sweat to you little girls...

    BTW I also had a swapped EG back in 04.. Where were you guys?
    Who are you guys?

    Heres a pic of my riced out EG ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -black923_3-jpg  

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!