your face is HDR....
Printable View
your face is HDR....
not yet.... but im working on itQuote:
Originally Posted by The Yousef
...interestingQuote:
Originally Posted by DavidTB8889
why don't you take some HDR pics of deez nutz!?!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yousef
well i would need a bigger lens to actually see the subject!
touche.Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTB8889
updated pics much better!
omg josh that sig is amazing
th update looks alot better!
i love 1 and 4
Yeah. Amazingly huge.Quote:
Originally Posted by csmiths98AV6
I like the white E36!
Me too, I hear the owner is accepting donations to fund turbocharger research to cure the SLOW disease plaguing many non-turbo cars. For more information you can send me a PM.Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitEvoMr
Those first pics are solid HDR. I can't stand the overblown painting stuff.Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clean
:goodjob:
A bunch of hot cars, that last BMW is awesome.
good shots! some of them just i dont know..