Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: New stang added to the stables (Winter project).

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I♥mydick ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ FasTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Middle, Ga
    Age
    37
    Posts
    12,577
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Damn, do you work on anything besides Mustang's!?....lol


    Amazing how much of a difference a good wash and Wheel/Rims will do to a car. Keep us updated bro!
    "Damn, Its Tyler"
    RaceReadyDevelopments

  2. #2
    Mr. Azzhole BUGMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Trailer Park
    Age
    55
    Posts
    2,591
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Will do man. As soon as I pulled in the drive he came over and said pit it on the rack and let's swap the ugly wheels and give her a bath.

    I wish I would of taken more before shots but we haven't done too much yet.

    Thanks for the comment.

    P.S. Been working on
    Honda's for the past month or so.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!