View Poll Results: Would YOU?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    42 68.85%
  • No

    19 31.15%
Results 1 to 39 of 39

Thread: Would u rock it...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Never go full retard
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Nashville
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by auxiliary
    that's the only reason you wouldn't rock it?

    ...another RWD is better than everything guy...

    I mean it's not meant to be a sports car....I'm sure you could think of a bunch of other reasons why you wouldn't rock it but because it's FWD seems to be a silly reason
    Haha yeah I agree with you auxiliary.

    The reason I wouldn't rock it because I think it's ridiculous to try to make an ugly vehicle look nice. It's be like slamming a PT cruiser or an Aztec. Honestly, if I saw that car on the road I would get a chuckle out of it. I have total respect for hybrids and trying to make less of a negative impact on the environment, but putting huge wheels and drop on it, who do they think they're fooling?

  2. #2
    AmbitiousButRubbish EJ25RUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Age
    39
    Posts
    15,152
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deke
    but putting huge wheels and drop on it, who do they think they're fooling?
    It doesn't look that bad.

  3. #3
    Never go full retard
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Nashville
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJ25RUN
    It doesn't look that bad.
    I agree, it doesn't look horrible. It's just the principle of it. The Prius is a "hip" car because it's relatively eco-friendly. I just think it falls flat on its face if you try to make it "hip" because of it's mad tyte drop.

    It's just my opinion though. To each his own.

    PS, the Aztec, PT cruiser example was a little harsh

  4. #4
    AmbitiousButRubbish EJ25RUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Age
    39
    Posts
    15,152
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deke
    I agree, it doesn't look horrible. It's just the principle of it. The Prius is a "hip" car because it's relatively eco-friendly. I just think it falls flat on its face if you try to make it "hip" because of it's mad tyte drop.

    It's just my opinion though. To each his own.

    PS, the Aztec, PT cruiser example was a little harsh
    Yeah i have learned to look past what the car represents to others and focus on the aesthetics. I feel that allot of people in this thread would have answered differently if the Prius was not a hybrid. Maybe your just not into the slantback roof.

  5. #5
    No0b M0DERATOR auxiliary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    woodstock/alpharetta
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJ25RUN
    It doesn't look that bad.

    x2

    It's ok.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!