Results 1 to 39 of 39

Thread: CB7 pics?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I♥mydick ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ FasTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Middle, Ga
    Age
    37
    Posts
    12,577
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kppk1986
    I remember seeing a CB7 (an early 90's accord the boxy one) that was on here that was super clean. Very jdm but seriously it was low and was very tastefully modded. That means it didn't have a huge wing and a bodykit. I went through 10 pages of search and couldn't find it. Any Ideas, I know its pretty random but someone here has to know what im talking about.

    Very low and tastefully modded......Sounds like CB7tuner on here.... Was it grey?
    "Damn, Its Tyler"
    RaceReadyDevelopments

  2. #2
    Yeah its a 4 door
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,096
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    I dont know

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!