Results 1 to 40 of 43

Thread: What I've had

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    19,743
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    1g GSX with 214k on the chassis and 30k on the motor/tranny for a '02 Eclipse with 100k miles, perfect interior/exterior, and perfect running motor.

    I'm thinking I could sell the '02 easier being that it's not modded and will get better MPGs...
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

  2. #2
    I love my Z m3dic8d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    L-burn
    Age
    40
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cgEvan
    1g GSX with 214k on the chassis and 30k on the motor/tranny for a '02 Eclipse with 100k miles, perfect interior/exterior, and perfect running motor.

    I'm thinking I could sell the '02 easier being that it's not modded and will get better MPGs...
    Oh, in that case I understand

    Massive upgrade (as far as pure value goes) it sounds like

  3. #3
    Respect is EARNED Motivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,786
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cgEvan
    1g GSX with 214k on the chassis and 30k on the motor/tranny for a '02 Eclipse with 100k miles, perfect interior/exterior, and perfect running motor.

    I'm thinking I could sell the '02 easier being that it's not modded and will get better MPGs...
    and because I don't feel as comfortable in the 3g... I liked my old 1g better to be honest... That's if there is nothing that the gsx needs.... That and it took me over a year and half to get title straightened out from the dealership that tried to pull one over on me. Cause the car to just leave a bad taste in my mouth, kinda ready for it to go.


    check your pm's evan.
    Back to being stock and slow

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!