Results 1 to 40 of 40

Thread: 09 Rx8

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    NO PISTONS DESTRO_91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I-20 East
    Age
    48
    Posts
    443
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Not really feelin' the facelift, but I love the 8. Aside from gas mileage . I car feels good. True enough, the 8 is under powered, but we all knew that going in. As far as aesthetics go, the 8 is a good looking car, not to mention a lot rarer than lot of cars here. According to IA consensus, every car is sh!tty, stock, with exception of your higher end cars. It just cost a hell of a lot more money to make an 8 do what the masses think it should do.
    I'm allergic to pistons.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRO_91
    Not really feelin' the facelift, but I love the 8. Aside from gas mileage . I car feels good. True enough, the 8 is under powered, but we all knew that going in. As far as aesthetics go, the 8 is a good looking car, not to mention a lot rarer than lot of cars here. According to IA consensus, every car is sh!tty, stock, with exception of your higher end cars. It just cost a hell of a lot more money to make an 8 do what the masses think it should do.
    Nah man, stock civics are the **** around here. Why this is, noone knows. I guess it's because rx-8's aren't "clean" enough.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!