Results 1 to 40 of 41

Thread: pics of csmiths98AV6's accord

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I'd wrap that. OTG Signs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    2,336
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I know you went for the clear window look, but I think it would look good tinted very dark.

  2. #2
    ccw replicas
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    kennesaw
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,355
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LOLABOX
    I know you went for the clear window look, but I think it would look good tinted very dark.
    no i did not go for that, i had 20% about 2 months ago, but since i have some ass hole neighbors that like to break ppls windows out for a parking spot, i took it all off. if i had that one window retinted it wouldnt match, plus i got pulled over like 3 times in 2 months, so i was getting tired of it. but it did look better, but maybe some 35% will go on later down the road.

    HF

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!