Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: FayCo Meet

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Needs More powa!! sleepys4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In a mansion
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,297
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1badgvr4
    Haha man please remove that pic of my car.As you can see I just recently stuck those on with some Goop **** I found in the garage.It looks horrible.I mean the car not the pic.
    Naw the car is clean, one of my favorites. I love my 4g63s. It also sounds good, reminds me of my talon.

  2. #2
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    613
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Thanks alot .I do need to get a hood for it tho.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!