Results 1 to 40 of 59

Thread: My EG Hatch Build Thread

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Skeet Machine Papa_Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Snellville/Statesboro
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,362
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    saw this hatch in the f/s section.

    paint looks amazing. what you looking to drop in it?
    UPROOT Photography FTW


    Quote Originally Posted by Oz10 View Post
    I'm a straight guy, but I know my way around a dick.

  2. #2
    The Juggernaut bafbrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Smyrna
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,683
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 90_ZC_HATCH
    saw this hatch in the f/s section.

    paint looks amazing. what you looking to drop in it?
    I got a LSV powering my black Civic in the pic. Gonna take the motor out of that and put it in the hatch.

    Then, gonna strip the coupe and me and my uncle are gonna turn it into a drag car.
    92 EH2 - Current "We will build him, better, stronger, faster."
    98 EJ8 - Stolen ( Thieves)

  3. #3
    in the kitchen amberghini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cobra Command Center
    Posts
    1,057
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bafbrian
    I got a LSV powering my black Civic in the pic. Gonna take the motor out of that and put it in the hatch.

    Then, gonna strip the coupe and me and my uncle are gonna turn it into a drag car.
    Sell it for parts! Mo monies!

  4. #4
    The Juggernaut bafbrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Smyrna
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,683
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amberghini
    Sell it for parts! Mo monies!
    I plan on it Amber.
    92 EH2 - Current "We will build him, better, stronger, faster."
    98 EJ8 - Stolen ( Thieves)

  5. #5
    in the kitchen amberghini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cobra Command Center
    Posts
    1,057
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bafbrian
    I plan on it Amber.
    And still make it a drag car? I suppose...

  6. #6
    The Juggernaut bafbrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Smyrna
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,683
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amberghini
    And still make it a drag car? I suppose...
    Yes.
    92 EH2 - Current "We will build him, better, stronger, faster."
    98 EJ8 - Stolen ( Thieves)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!