Results 1 to 40 of 395

Thread: Dope Sh*t thread

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Photography & Design
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,485
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GKtib®


    unfortunately i must spread before giving it to you again
    Well when you get around to repping me I request the gif in your sig:idb::idb: lolz

    NIKON Squad | D90

  2. #2
    IA BK OWNER #2 BKgen®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    the land of race car ya-yas.
    Age
    39
    Posts
    21,339
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    PURE KOREAN SEX


  3. #3
    IA BK OWNER #2 BKgen®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    the land of race car ya-yas.
    Age
    39
    Posts
    21,339
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    more secksie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -flnew3-jpg   -flnew10_1-jpg  


  4. #4
    Photography & Design
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,485
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GKtib®
    PURE KOREAN SEX


    Good stuff!

    NIKON Squad | D90

  5. #5
    ^IA's most loved^ UpSideDownDesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Weekly Gwinnett/Junciton Meet
    Age
    41
    Posts
    9,765
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GKtib®
    PURE KOREAN SEX
    that white tib is sex....**** i might just get one . How are the motors in them?

  6. #6
    IA BK OWNER #2 BKgen®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    the land of race car ya-yas.
    Age
    39
    Posts
    21,339
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownDesi
    that white tib is sex....**** i might just get one . How are the motors in them?
    that's the '07 tib and it's got the same engine as 03-06 (2.7l v6). I like mine... just not a whole lot of power stock though. But mine is modded of course. I've been driving the wheels off mine for 60k miles and still haven't had any problems. Even if I do, I've still got 40k left on the warranty, and by that time it should be paid off. F*ck all the naysayers who don't give Hyundai credit for building good cars. My tib is 10 times more reliable than either of my parent's GM cars ever thought about being.

    I'd say wait for the Genesis coupe though (see sig)... that's what i'm doing.


  7. #7
    ^IA's most loved^ UpSideDownDesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Weekly Gwinnett/Junciton Meet
    Age
    41
    Posts
    9,765
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GKtib®
    that's the '07 tib and it's got the same engine as 03-06 (2.7l v6). I like mine... just not a whole lot of power stock though. But mine is modded of course. I've been driving the wheels off mine for 60k miles and still haven't had any problems. Even if I do, I've still got 40k left on the warranty, and by that time it should be paid off. F*ck all the naysayers who don't give Hyundai credit for building good cars. My tib is 10 times more reliable than either of my parent's GM cars ever thought about being.

    I'd say wait for the Genesis coupe though (see sig)... that's what i'm doing.
    for some reason i am still liking the 07 tib's design over the new couple (still a good looking car). Are those stock bumpers on the tib or aftermarket? I hope they share the same chassis so drivetrain swap would be easy. RWD Tib FTW

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!