Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 57 of 57

Thread: German Content - Cage In - Track Splitter - HDR Attempt

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    iTrack matthewAPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Otto-Flimm-Straße, Nürburg
    Posts
    4,640
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevykev
    Car looks good.

    I'm sure you'd still pull decent times with out that spoiler i really dislike the way it looks.

    or

    Just keep the lip spoiler on for daily driving!
    LTW spoiler FTW.
    Matthew Brueck
    iTrack Motorsports

    www.itrackms.com



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Fake Suburban Environment
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    I am going to bring it to the V Meet. First time in like a year I think. I am itching for some greasy food and frosted orange and I have a new camera to play with
    1997 M3/4/5
    2004 X4 4.4i
    1987 325iS 24V 6speed


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Fake Suburban Environment
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Maybe sometime some LTW BBS sometime, for now money is spent better
    1997 M3/4/5
    2004 X4 4.4i
    1987 325iS 24V 6speed


  4. #4
    4NSpeedTech thedream2147's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinanM3atl
    Maybe sometime some LTW BBS sometime, for now money is spent better
    I was gonna say, I have some 18x8.5" BBS RC's that would work beautifully on that car...they are LIGHT..around 17 lbs.

  5. #5
    JDMSK8R JEY$JDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NY 2 GA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,339
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    very very nice!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Fake Suburban Environment
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Too big. I have a lot of 17" track tires. I don't have the power or need for 18's
    1997 M3/4/5
    2004 X4 4.4i
    1987 325iS 24V 6speed


  7. #7
    Senior Member | IA Veteran speedminded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    22,589
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    What spring rate is on the front?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Fake Suburban Environment
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Front -345
    Rear -515

    Shocks were shortened and revalved by Bilstein to better go with the springs since they are extremely short springs.
    1997 M3/4/5
    2004 X4 4.4i
    1987 325iS 24V 6speed


  9. #9
    Senior Member | IA Veteran speedminded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    22,589
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinanM3atl
    Front -345
    Rear -515

    Shocks were shortened and revalved by Bilstein to better go with the springs since they are extremely short springs.
    ah, that splitter is wayyy too deep for that spring rate...what's your average speed through turn 9 before braking for 10a?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Fake Suburban Environment
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Alright. I dunno. I rarely am looking at what speed I am at. Seems to be the thing to do so you can tell everyone... In the ballpark of 120-135 somewhere. No exact answer.
    1997 M3/4/5
    2004 X4 4.4i
    1987 325iS 24V 6speed


  11. #11
    Senior Member | IA Veteran speedminded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    22,589
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinanM3atl
    Alright. I dunno. I rarely am looking at what speed I am at. Seems to be the thing to do so you can tell everyone... In the ballpark of 120-135 somewhere. No exact answer.
    With that spring rate and a splitter that sticks out that far I bet you'll be sitting on the bump stops at 100mph or less...that's not a good thing.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Fake Suburban Environment
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    We shall see. Buddy wasn't and he was using the same splitter...

    Someone gets pictures there so I will see.
    1997 M3/4/5
    2004 X4 4.4i
    1987 325iS 24V 6speed


  13. #13
    RAPE>ABORTION
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Davos-Stelvio
    Age
    39
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Car looks amazing man! Keep it coming.

  14. #14
    Soul Crusher RUFFIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in your nightmares
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,422
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    thats really nice. what kind of #'s are you putting down?
    N/A>>><<<BOOST

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Fake Suburban Environment
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Have no idea
    1997 M3/4/5
    2004 X4 4.4i
    1987 325iS 24V 6speed


  16. #16
    aye bro .:Stirfry:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,344
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    im not a real bimmer guy. but this one here does it for me::..
    awesome car man:..

    ATL DAsquad Member #9

  17. #17
    4NSpeedTech thedream2147's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by southernGAda
    im not a real bimmer guy. but this one here does it for me::..
    awesome car man:..
    Thanks honda boy lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!