Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: new stuff for the drift kart

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I.A's dyslexia kid Tree's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    about this far.
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,539
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    idk.. but is so much fun!!! i only put liek 100 into it! i'm about to drop like close to a grand into my car, so it makes up for it
    I♥my ruckus
    You're the trashiest thing this side of the Mississippi.
    Ghetto Fab: For kids on a fucking budget
    ~Lagg Squad~
    <turbo negros>
    I put the sexy in dyslexia.
    R.I.P steven bond....

  2. #2
    Skeet Machine Papa_Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Snellville/Statesboro
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,362
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by callmetree19
    idk.. but is so much fun!!! i only put liek 100 into it! i'm about to drop like close to a grand into my car, so it makes up for it
    lol i know thats not including how much you spent on the kart itself...

    a grand? you're either painting or doing an engine swap...
    UPROOT Photography FTW


    Quote Originally Posted by Oz10 View Post
    I'm a straight guy, but I know my way around a dick.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!