Results 1 to 40 of 98

Thread: Pics of the car....

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Those red wheels are hideous. Style is nice but that color is..............goddamn! Later, QD.

    Yea... I like them... but you drive a 78 so enough said about ugly....
    2009 zx10R
    2005 919
    2006 xt225 dual sport

  2. #2
    BKNY all day jadakid88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York, United States
    Posts
    6,291
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    you shouldnt have done that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goinfasterthanu
    Yea... I like them... but you drive a 78 so enough said about ugly....
    ATL DA SQUAD MEMBER #1


    HONDA_PARTS_CLEANUP_CLICK_ME

  3. #3
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goinfasterthanu
    Yea... I like them... but you drive a 78 so enough said about ugly....
    Sorry, I don't have a 78. And I can say that I drive a car that you don't see on the road every 30 seconds. Can you? Lolol. Idiot. Trust me, your car is NOT a head turner. Maybe back in 2001 it was. But now your car is as common as grass is green. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!