Quote Originally Posted by Ruiner
As it sits now, I'm just waiting on the release of the GTR. I'll probably pick up a second year model if they come out well. It will depend on how they do if I pick one up. Otherwise, I'll probably go with the C6 Z06, but I'm having trouble getting a white one that isn't the Ron Fellows Edition. Blah...

So, GTR, maybe C6 Z06...or maybe I'll just get another 911 turbo. I have time...
That's probably because there is no C6Z06 offered in white other than the Ron Fellows edition. You'd have to do a white C6 coupe and do the Z06 widebody conversion on it.

Instead of dropping over $25k in my Z06, I could've easily bought a nice Porsche or C6Z and modded them lightly. As it sits though, I wouldn't have the money I'd want to mod either car the way I'd want comfortably.

My next car will be a 996/997 or a C6Z, no aspirations here.

After suspension, I'm done modding my C5Z. Then it will be on to bigger and better things. 750awhp Porsche or a 600rwhp naturally aspirated C6Z w/ a 100-150 shot.

Although, I can't see myself getting tired of my current C5Z anytime soon. It's too much fun picking on the Porsche guys.