Results 1 to 40 of 162

Thread: YOUR NEXT CAR

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Cant take a comment? Got Milk?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Riversider
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,017
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    OHH, AND IF I GOT THE sti I WOULD CHANGE MY FEELINGS ABOUT THE RSX TO ;D

  2. #2
    Senior Member DUBSf22c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    "Airbags save lives, Subaru save airbags"
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,767
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dumbwit3k1d
    OHH, AND IF I GOT THE sti I WOULD CHANGE MY FEELINGS ABOUT THE RSX TO ;D
    I was talking about cars in general... i had my ricer days and honestly how much of a money pit cars really are.. but its my one ( ) vice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!