Quote Originally Posted by 1slowep3
Well since you dont seem to get it.Maybe its old age greeping up on you.Maybe I should not have asked how old are you but where are you from?I tried to explain it to you in english maybe Ill try another langueag you might understand.Theeee carrr aint fahst bhutt etts knot two ughley.Etts purdier theen etts fahst.Sooo etts goht moar show (purdy) theen fast(fahst).Get it yet.I never said its a "Show car"If you dont get it yet try and ask your grand kids to explain it to you.
That's cool. If you want to be the next IA Bitch about a simple question, then who am I stop you? But I am the one that will keep shutting you down and keep you up to date on changing your panties.

All I asked you was how it was a show car before which I actually complimented the car. I already knew it wasn't a "go" car because it's a Civic. So I believe it's your trick asz that doesn't understand common decency and how to answer a question without getting your tampon lodged in your pu$$y. Your car isn't that nice looking and your far from intelligent enough to keep up with me for you to act like you're going to "rough" me up on here. So good luck navigating IA and good luck with your "show" car. Later, QD.