Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: del sol

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    My Dong Is Bigger mushroom_toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,817
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    I think it looks good too minus the rear bumper and maybe a little less obnoxious paint on that car. I dotn mind the color, but its just to bright. i think the color makes a lot of people think rice lol.


  2. #2
    Soul Crusher RUFFIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in your nightmares
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,422
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mushroom_toy
    I think it looks good too minus the rear bumper and maybe a little less obnoxious paint on that car. I dotn mind the color, but its just to bright. i think the color makes a lot of people think rice lol.
    people don't think that when it comes to Lotus' or Gallardo's both of which have color options similar to this shade.
    N/A>>><<<BOOST

  3. #3
    BodyGuy Civic_H2b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    508
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    I like the rims look good
    - Phu

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!