yaya i will admit.. i have grown out of it.. but honestly i will bow to the mightier car!Originally Posted by Frög
yaya i will admit.. i have grown out of it.. but honestly i will bow to the mightier car!Originally Posted by Frög
good old days! lol that RS is sick..Originally Posted by dubs04sti
omg this looks so much better!!!
![]()
There are three periods in an ellipsis. You write like a eight year old girl.Originally Posted by dubs04sti
You're disgusting.Originally Posted by dub04sti
Let's try to clean this up, shall we?:Originally Posted by dub04sti
I reached the reporting limit of my speedometer yet I continued to accelerate. Didn't I tell you about that race?
STIs are for 5 foot tall kids who wear their baseball caps backwards.
i like mine with two.. so what? -5..Originally Posted by Huggies
Originally Posted by Frög
+ whatever i'm worth...and put in the greenOriginally Posted by allmotoronly
![]()
lolol, great first post.Originally Posted by Huggies
There are probably less than 6 people on IA that even know that "..." has a name
![]()
who the **** are you and why the **** are you posting in this thread if you have nothing useful to say?Originally Posted by Huggies
Land Rover LR3 HSE
With the name Huggies it sure sounds like he's putting shit in its placeOriginally Posted by allmotoronly
![]()
Its gayfunk with a second account.. it has to beOriginally Posted by speedminded
i was thinking the same..Originally Posted by dubs04sti
gayyspunk? now thats new!Originally Posted by Frög
John, how dense are you? I go and make fun of your interwebz typing to your face in "The RL" followed by, not ten minutes later mind you, a permanent record of my ridicule placed carefully on the World Wide Web and you have the gall to feign ignorance as to my true identity.Originally Posted by dubs04sti
Your vanity is overwhelming.Originally Posted by kayfuNk
I'm having trouble making sense of this brain vomit. Now, I'm not even a super huge fan of 911s, and I have a very strong inherent bias toward lighter weight MR autos, but I'm not fool enough to believe that there exists anything reasonably attainable that comes within an arms length of a ****ing Carrera RS in any criteria that matters. It's a ****ing Carrera RS. One more time, It's a Carrera RS.Originally Posted by kayfuNK
Originally Posted by Huggies
if you've trouble reading my statement, then you might want to get:
![]()
damn huggies is a smart man! i wish i could +5 him..Originally Posted by Huggies
trying to get in and be cool.. prolly one of my friends who made a new accountOriginally Posted by allmotoronly
well he contributed absolutely nothing relevant to this thread. I made an A in english 1101 and 1102, I could care less about grammatical errors on the internet. If he wants to talk porsche, then thats cool.Originally Posted by dubs04sti
Land Rover LR3 HSE
i made a B in 1101 and a C in 1102.. sh!t is hard at uga.. you must be good at writing 5 page papers..Originally Posted by allmotoronly
5 page papers are the least of my worries... its the 30 page ones that get ya...Originally Posted by Frög
Land Rover LR3 HSE
YOUR FACE IS!.. and your mad at me for my intrawebz typing?.. and im 5'7' thank you!
Originally Posted by Huggies
apprently not, because the 350z is mightier than the RSX.Originally Posted by dubs04sti
i know BOOSTED RSX's that have trouble keeping up with me, much less beating me. talk about garbage.
JOHN HOLY ****
LMFAO AT THE PH OTO YOU JUST TAGGED OF ME ON FACEBOOK, HAHAHAHHAHAHA IM ALMOST IN TEARS, HAHAHAHAHHA
thats hard to believe considering I ran a 350z in my old prelude and pulled him until I bounced the rev limiter in 5th.... and it was N/AOriginally Posted by kayfuNk
he had bolt ons, and I was running a jdm H22A type S swap with JUN cams, Euro R IM, stock air box with mugen lid and filter, Mugen header, A'PEXi N1 catback, and a VAFC.
EDIT: I think I was running a chipped P28 at that time, not a VAFC
Land Rover LR3 HSE
Originally Posted by allmotoronly
was the 350z stuck in neutral?
lol not hardly. he was stuck about 6 car lengths behind meOriginally Posted by kayfuNk
Land Rover LR3 HSE
Originally Posted by allmotoronly
i call massive amounts of bull****. unless an infant was driving the 350 or he jsut stayed in 6th gear, there's no way possible you could even come close to keeping up with a 350 without a turbo. ill put that challenge out to any NA Prelude on this forum. ( minus spray)
you sir, are an idiot. What makes you think a 350z is so fast.Originally Posted by kayfuNk
here was the scenario. He had boltons, and I was running a built jdm H22A type S swap, with JUN cams, Euro-R IM, chipped P28, mugen air box, mugen header, a'pexi exhaust, upgraded ignition, and a 8300 rpm rev limiter. I bounced the rev limiter at 166, and he wa about 6 car lengths behind. That setup was good for about 215whp or so.
Land Rover LR3 HSE
my prelude had 214whp and i beat 350z on the highway.. i pulled on them like crazy..Originally Posted by kayfuNk
Originally Posted by allmotoronly
![]()
Originally Posted by allmotoronly
kris is a fanboi.. but its ok we all go through the stage where we cant control our fanboi emotions and lies
Originally Posted by dubs04sti
hardly, i just state facts, and things i KNOW. if i know someone or something can beat me, ill admit it. hell people thought my car wuld beat cristophes porsche and i straight up said, "no way, it'll rape me in top end" he's got a faster car, period. i dont give a **** about nissan, i like my car, i know it's stats and what i can do in it. by no means do i just spew random facts out of my ass and hope they're true and tell people my car is fast, because my car isn't fast. it's slow. 13 second cars are slow.
you talk the most bulll**** out of anyone I know..
Originally Posted by kayfuNk
Originally Posted by dubs04sti
hardly, i joke around alot, but i know my cars limits
and i think every one of our friends knows who talks the most bull****![]()
Originally Posted by kayfuNk
dude i bet MR. HO's car can give ya some troubles
oh yea, we already raced, he toasted me, but when he first installed his turbo and he was running low boost we were dead even, and that was before my test pipes and a 10-15whp upgradeOriginally Posted by dubs04sti
paul hyuhn with the other boosted RSX we raced the other night and he pulled me by a car and half.. but he's close to 300whp..
you just said no RSX could beat you... now you change your mind.Originally Posted by kayfuNk
Land Rover LR3 HSE