Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The definition of Porsche

Quote Originally Posted by Frög
    lolol repped

EDIT: you must spread .e.afwef.e.. before giving it to FROG again
    Land Rover LR3 HSE

lol just giving you a hard time kris.. i <3 your Z..

Quote Originally Posted by kayfuNk
    here's another for you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbkKOij12Ew

btw he jeremy hates porsches too, so i guess that means they suck too right? lolololol
    he likes them now..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZd2cJAmOBk

lol but ya, he doesnt like french ppl.. and he hates on the z cuz its engine is french.. fucking hater..

Banned

he likes them now..

lol but ya, he doesnt like french ppl.. and he hates on the z cuz its engine is french.. fucking hater..
    yea i've lost all respect for his opinion unless it's on a REAL supercar.. ferrari.. lambo..

Banned

he likes them now..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y1kGPITD0M now watch that, he hates the Porsche still, lmao he's a ****ing hater, towrads the end he races a 911 turbo and gets beat and still hates on it, lmao

yea i've lost all respect for his opinion unless it's on a REAL supercar.. ferrari.. lambo..
    +5..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y1kGPITD0M now watch that, he hates the Porsche still, lmao he's a ****ing hater, towrads the end he races a 911 turbo and gets beat and still hates on it, lmao

havent seen it yet! lmao!!! hahha what a retard..

"Airbags save lives, Subaru save airbags"

you talk the most bulll**** out of anyone I know..

hardly, i just state facts, and things i KNOW. if i know someone or something can beat me, ill admit it. hell people thought my car wuld beat cristophes porsche and i straight up said, "no way, it'll rape me in top end" he's got a faster car, period. i dont give a **** about nissan, i like my car, i know it's stats and what i can do in it. by no means do i just spew random facts out of my ass and hope they're true and tell people my car is fast, because my car isn't fast. it's slow. 13 second cars are slow.

Banned

+5..
    vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Frög again.

lmfao..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dubs04sti
    you talk the most bulll**** out of anyone I know..

hardly, i joke around alot, but i know my cars limits

and i think every one of our friends knows who talks the most bull****

frog did you send me a pic?

Banned

havent seen it yet! lmao!!! hahha what a retard..
    im starting to think his opinion of lower end cars goes to the highest bidder ( lower end meaning not ferrari lambo etc..

hardly, i joke around alot, but i know my cars limits

and i think every one of our friends knows who talks the most bull****
    yes i have a mouth but yourS are LIEEEEEESSSSS... WE CAN TAKE A VOTE .. IT WOULD BE NICE?!!! YES...

hahah that video was awesome!! "the problem with this mate is your engine is in the back, wrong place" lol

Banned

yes i have a mouth but yourS are LIEEEEEESSSSS... WE CAN TAKE A VOTE .. IT WOULD BE NICE?!!! YES...
    a var niccccce hahahahaha

vote time.

will says you

i will update this post as people answer

votes for Kris: 0 John: 1

christophe feel free to chime in, ill ask justin too, and christian, who else should we ask?

Banned

hahah that video was awesome!! "the problem with this mate is your engine is in the back, wrong place" lol
    lol i told you, full on hater.

but i would win.. i think more would be like KRIS = LIES!

Banned

but i would win.. i think more would be like KRIS = LIES!

idk you too are close.. lolol!!!

biggest mouth: john
    king of lies: Kris

lol j/k i dont know..

Quote Originally Posted by Benefit
    do actors and movie stars who can afford anything...do they buy ferraris and lambo's just because they are the best performing cars? no, its to impress people. they are plenty of cars that would outperform ferraris and lambo's and we all know that.

do people wear brand name clothes so it feels better on their skin? no...
    Sorry bro, You are wrong again....

in 2006, all these people you mention voted Porsche (your frog car) as the most prestiges brand above ferrari and lamborghini.

On top of this, you have driven a 911 before right, your basing opinion on facts youve assembled through experience. And through all this youve found your integra to be superior.......

stop trying guys, you cant win against ignorant morons!

Soft 'N Sweet

Its gayfunk with a second account.. it has to be
    John, how dense are you? I go and make fun of your interwebz typing to your face in "The RL" followed by, not ten minutes later mind you, a permanent record of my ridicule placed carefully on the World Wide Web and you have the gall to feign ignorance as to my true identity.

dont care, i hate it as a car, as awhole. it'd be like driving a 600 whp tonka truck for me. even if it outhandled every other car ont he road and out accelerated you still like a ****ing tool driving it. and it's ugly. and there's no saving it from it's ugliness.
    Your vanity is overwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by kayfuNK
    i like my car yes, and i'd gladly take it over that old RS doo doo looking poop sauce of a car. unless i was able to just take the porsche then resell it. if i HAD To keep it, id go with my Z. there's a million cars id take over my Z. but not in the price range.
    I'm having trouble making sense of this brain vomit. Now, I'm not even a super huge fan of 911s, and I have a very strong inherent bias toward lighter weight MR autos, but I'm not fool enough to believe that there exists anything reasonably attainable that comes within an arms length of a ****ing Carrera RS in any criteria that matters. It's a ****ing Carrera RS. One more time, It's a Carrera RS.

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    As I said before, I would take the one that 89911 posted over any car on IA. Any day. That car has more style and class than anything on this site.

Later, QD.
    "Like anyone could ever know that, Napoleon."

a var niccccce hahahahaha

vote time.

will says you

i will update this post as people answer

votes for Kris: 0 John: 1

christophe feel free to chime in, ill ask justin too, and christian, who else should we ask?
    \
    dude if we are gunna do it .. it will be on facbook were all can see.. like our friends

do it right....

PS. DID WILL SEE THE PANDA HEAD?!

HUGGIES HOW DO WE HAVE ME NAMES FACKERS?! .. you are whom?

idk you too are close.. lolol!!!

biggest mouth: john
    king of lies: Kris

THANKS YOU .. I KNOW THE KING OF MOUF

he likes them now..

I love watching Clarkson but the VQ35 != French. The VQ was designed in the early '90s BEFORE Nissan was well into the red and picked up Ghosn as the first non-Japanese CEO and made a relationship with Renault (see: bails Nissan out from certain death) due to a former position. Because the VQ has worked it's way into Renault cars or that it's plants are funded with Renault money doesn't mean that the engine isn't Nissan, especially considering its existence before the partnership (see: VQ30DE, VQ30DET, VQ30DE-K)

That being said, the Porsche 911 is a legend on planet Earth while the Z is a great car.

check post below... like you have a friend with every porsche?!?! wtf main

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Huggies
    John, how dense are you? I go and make fun of your interwebz typing to your face in "The RL" followed by, not ten minutes later mind you, a permanent record of my ridicule placed carefully on the World Wide Web and you have the gall to feign ignorance as to my true identity.

Your vanity is overwhelming.

I'm having trouble making sense of this brain vomit. Now, I'm not even a super huge fan of 911s, and I have a very strong inherent bias toward lighter weight MR autos, but I'm not fool enough to believe that there exists anything reasonably attainable that comes within an arms length of a ****ing Carrera RS in any criteria that matters. It's a ****ing Carrera RS. One more time, It's a Carrera RS.

if you've trouble reading my statement, then you might want to get:

Soft 'N Sweet

if you've trouble reading my statement, then you might want to get:
    Reading is easy (and fundemental). I said I had trouble making sense of your incredibly fat and hairy statements. Perhaps, when you painted your rims by hand in an unventilated garage you lost a few million too many brain cells. Perhaps, those brain cells were responsable for knowing the difference between a 350Zucks and a Carrera RS.

Perhaps, while driving Fast and Furious(TM) down by the rail tracks against some Honda Civics with your non-functional fire extinguisher velcroed to your dash and your speed sapping bolt-on "Aerodynamic Enhancements" applied by your certified auto mechanic half-cousin Wallace you knocked all the god damned sense out ya head and onto the well worn pavement.

Perhaps, real men don't care how fast they are going or how ugly they look. Perhaps, real men are content with a subtle tool that allows those of skill to carve a fine and delicate slice of cheesecake out of the road of life.

Keep your blunt force trauma induction device of a rice burner, with the hand painted rims.

very nice essay. .. but who are you

Reading is easy (and fundemental). I said I had trouble making sense of your incredibly fat and hairy statements. Perhaps, when you painted your rims by hand in an unventilated garage you lost a few million too many brain cells. Perhaps, those brain cells were responsable for knowing the difference between a 350Zucks and a Carrera RS.

Perhaps, while driving Fast and Furious(TM) down by the rail tracks against some Honda Civics with your non-functional fire extinguisher velcroed to your dash and your speed sapping bolt-on "Aerodynamic Enhancements" applied by your certified auto mechanic half-cousin Wallace you knocked all the god damned sense out ya head and onto the well worn pavement.

Perhaps, real men don't care how fast they are going or how ugly they look. Perhaps, real men are content with a subtle tool that allows those of skill to carve a fine and delicate slice of cheesecake out of the road of life.

Keep your blunt force trauma induction device of a rice burner, with the hand painted rims.

Banned

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you neg reps, and may God have mercy on your soul.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you neg reps, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    WTF BBQ SAUCE ZOMG

hahaha i figured out who huggies is.. YAY

Soft 'N Sweet

Lo, with but one flick of his rapier Lord kayfuNk did bring Huggies to his knees, disarmed and bleeding from the multitude of cuts and holes inflicted by the Lord's careful aim. Lord kayfuNk was a skilled duelist, he saught to extend his prey's pain by torturing it with small nicks, cuts, and punctures. Any single one of these wounds was not enough to kill, but together 'twas agony unimaginable.

As the cackling Lord cantered toward his kneeling, blubbering opponent he raised his blade for the Final Strike(TM). Sending the edge of his blade hurtling toward Huggies's neck he was caught unaware by the seemingly defeated enemy's Counter Attack(TM). With one motion, the dark Lord was felled by a dagger to the testicles.

Finally, Huggies had restored honour to his clan, finally he had righted the wrongs that the dark Lord had forced upon his people. Finally, the rape of his mother was avenged. ...And with a smile the brave warrior fell over. A valiant death for a warrior who's bravery will be told of forever more. The end.

P.S. I have no idea what purpose this "rep" is suppose to serve other than to turtle wax the egos of fat ones, regardless, postive rep for you mister Kayfunk, because you inspired this story and I always tip my "muses" (read: hired sex workers).
    Last edited by Huggies; 11-01-2007 at 06:56 PM.

little dramatic

Banned

Lo, with but one flick of his rapier Lord kayfuNk did bring Huggies to his knees, disarmed and bleeding from the multitude of cuts and holes inflicted by the Lord's careful aim. Lord kayfuNk was a skilled duelist, he saught to extend his prey's pain by torturing it with small nicks, cuts, and punctures. Any single one of these wounds was not enough to kill, but together 'twas agony unimaginable.

As the cackling Lord cantered toward his kneeling, blubbering opponent he raised his blade for the Final Strike(TM). Sending the edge of his blade hurtling toward Huggies's neck he was caught unaware by the seemingly defeated enemy's Counter Attack(TM). With one motion, the dark Lord was felled by a dagger to the testicles.

Finally, Huggies had restored honour to his clan, finally he had righted the wrongs that the dark Lord had forced upon his people. Finally, the rape of his mother was avenged. ...And with a smile the brave warrior fell over. A valiant death for a warrior who's bravery will be told of forever more. The end.

P.S. I have no idea what purpose this "rep" is suppose to serve other than to turtle wax the egos of fat ones, regardless, postive rep for you mister Kayfunk, because you inspired this story and I always tip my "muses" (read: hired sex workers).
    lmao. ben you're stupid.

sexy, BUT.............

993 GT2 is still FTW

lmao. ben you're stupid.
    KRIS ITS NOT BEN

the original car posted is really ugly

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast