Results 1 to 40 of 307

Thread: Post Pictures Of Your Rides!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Emergency Medical Tech
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Duluth,Ga
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chuck
    i only see one picture??

    Well yeaah..I should have said pls resize 'it'.....


    You don't know how STRONG you are until being strong is the only
    CHOICE you have!

    'Born Ready!',LJ

  2. #2
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    I dont have a program to do it, Dont you have a photo program? Thats all you need to resize it.
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  3. #3
    emartu
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,563
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ruah_23
    Well yeaah..I should have said pls resize 'it'.....
    ha, yeah...probably could have left out the "the old and the new" part too...lol

  4. #4
    Emergency Medical Tech
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Duluth,Ga
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chuck
    ha, yeah...probably could have left out the "the old and the new" part too...lol
    Well I was planning to post my first,second and present car but looking at how big one image is...I just forget abt the idea...


    You don't know how STRONG you are until being strong is the only
    CHOICE you have!

    'Born Ready!',LJ

  5. #5
    IA'S Volvo Guy Boosted S60R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    At 24Psi
    Age
    44
    Posts
    13,339
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    here my baby
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pict0006-jpg   -pict0156-jpg   -mvc-008s-jpg  
    Leisa and Val May You Rest In Peace!
    362 WHP
    401 WTQ NO NITROUS

  6. #6
    Krazy VW chmura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Gainesville, GA
    Posts
    3,470
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Here is mine...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -vw2-jpg  

  7. #7
    Senior Member b18hb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,116
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    mine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -february-20-2005-small-jpg  

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    ellenwood
    Age
    40
    Posts
    10,751
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    my current 2 toys....the silverado is my truck and the dakota is my work truck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -100_9515-jpg   -100_9517-jpg   -dakota-jpg  

  9. #9
    The Black Redneck Jay B II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Sandy Springs
    Age
    48
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    here's mine...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -my-accord-jpg  
    I grew up in a trailor park....I'm a HUGE NASCAR fan...and yes folks...I'm a black man...LOL...So just call me, the black redneck.

    Tell by may attitude, that I'm most definitely from...New York!!

  10. #10
    Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,327
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    In my sig.

  11. #11
    Supercharged LSJ FTW 01SpectraGSX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Newnan, Georgia
    Age
    43
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Here is my ride (2001 Kia Spectra GSX):


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!